guideit's solution: selective cost cutting
- Shorter innovation cycles
- Dynamically changing business requirements
- Latest private IT equipment
- Corona pandemic
- Strongly increasing complexity
- Very sharply rising costs
- Increasing safety requirements
- Home office extensions
- Reduce and manage complexity
- Reduce IT costs and increase productivity
- Realize innovative collaboration opportunities
- Digitalisation of business processes
pressure to act
for cost reduction
Based on a proven process model for the implementation of IT cost cutting initiatives, guideIT supports its customers in continuously reducing costs.
Here, cost shares are worked out and existing cost structures are analyzed to identify cost drivers.
In the identification phase, specific potential fields within the IT Efficiency Cluster are evaluated.
In the planning phase, suitable operational measures and target architectures are selected for the consistent and sustainable realization of savings potential.
In the implementation phase, the planning of an effective and efficient implementation of the developed portfolio of measures is accelerated.
The aim is to make costs transparent in order to subsequently ensure a sensible and sustainable cost structure within IT.
In this way, investment backlogs, operational and project bottlenecks are avoided. The external view of costs simultaneously enables a comparison with the market and thus an analysis of the competitiveness of one’s own IT in terms of costs.
IT costs too high?
Get 7 recommendations to reduce your IT costs in our free whitepaper!
Your Contact Person