DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STRATEGY | DIGITAL BUSINESS MODELS |
DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION STRATEGY | DIGITAL BUSINESS MODELs | DIGITALISATION
Digital transformation comprises a systematic implementation of digital technologies related to products, processes, business models and strategies of a company.
For a successful transformation, it is eminently important that corporate strategy, IT strategy and digital transformation strategy are aligned and that there are no conflicting goals. A successful transformation results in a digital business model whose individual components must in turn harmonize with each other.
With a Digital Transformation Strategy, you get a structured and holistic approach to transform your business model into a digital business model. Here, it is essential that IT strategy and corporate strategy match in order to provide the technical backbone for the desired business scenarios.
- Digital culture
- Competence and knowledge management
- New work
- (Digital) governance
- Change management
technology & Innovation
- Data management
- Information management
- Technology management 4.0
- Innovation management 4.0
value streams &
- Analysis, adaptation and optimization
- Lean concepts
- Value stream consulting
suppliers & partners
- Customers, suppliers & partners
- Make or buy
- Business cases
- Profitability analysis
Technological progress is creating completely new scope for business model innovation. By incorporating digital technologies, the entire model must be thought through in order to achieve the maximum effect. This is also the only way to ensure that process chains are coordinated and that the company positions itself correctly vis-à-vis third parties.
- Customer Segments
- Customer Relationships
- Value propositions
- Key resources
- Key partners
- Key activities
- Cost structure
- Revenue streams
In the area of digitalisation, we go to the (sub-) process level and survey the current state with problems, obstacles or suggestions for improvement in the form of a business analysis.
- We then work with the relevant department to define a target process with the associated requirements and work out what is needed for the changeover.
- The aim is to improve the process and make any necessary adjustments to factors such as organization, personnel and IT tools.
- In particular, when it comes to evaluating and implementing suitable digital technologies, i.e. meaningfully digitizing the process itself, we can boast a wealth of experience.
We will be happy to contact you if you would like more information on specific content or a no-obligation consultation!
Your Contact Person