Become an: IT Consultant (m/f/d)
Become an IT Consultant (m/f/d)
We are looking for new guides for our team. To strengthen our project management team we are immediately looking for an IT Consultant (m/w/d).
- Assumption of consulting tasks at our customers
- Support of our customer in all questions concerning one or more topics
- IT Process Consulting
- IT infrastructure
- IT Architecture Management
- Project Management
- Project Management Consulting
- Maintenance of own master data (CV, project experience)
- Management of project teams
- Active support or implementation of acquisition
You bring that with you:
- Completed studies
- Focus on project management
- Perfect German and good English skills
- Willingness to travel
Desirable but not necessary:
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Relevant certification
- Independent execution of project assignments
- Proven acquisition experience
What guideIT offers:
- An attractive and above-average salary package
- Company cell phone and company car if necessary
- Challenging projects with renowned clients
- Flexibility: from home office, at the customer’s site or in the office in Dortmund – you decide where and when you work from
- In our office with good public transport connections and free parking, you can expect air-conditioned workstations, height-adjustable desks and professional equipment.
- Water, coffee, tea and fresh fruit are also provided
- Choose your own device: Before starting work, you can choose your own notebook and headset.
- After the probationary period, you can plan your career together with the management, including training plans, portfolio areas and career stages.
- Regular events in a young and dynamic team
For reasons of better legibility, no distinction has been made between several genders. In any case, all genders are always equally welcome to become a guide.
+49 172 2710905
Please send your application to email@example.com