DEVELOP IT | SHAPE IT | OPERATE IT
develop IT | shape it | Operate it
In the area of IT consulting, we bundle all the offerings that IT departments need to implement their goals and assume the desired role within the company. Divided into the areas of Develop IT, Shape IT and Operate IT – guideIT for short – the range of consulting services is aimed at the various hierarchical levels, from the CIO and middle management to group leaders or staff positions. Every consulting service is individual, and every solution developed is designed specifically for you.
Under Develop IT we provide offers on a strategic level that are aimed at the further development and positioning of the IT department in the company. The influences come from both corporate strategy and IT itself. Our goal is to work with you to describe a future picture of your successful IT and to develop the path to this goal.
- Conceptual design of new business models
- Business model innovation: analysis and optimization of existing business models
- Analysis of the existing IT strategy and external influencing factors
- Conceptual design of a new IT strategy
- Development of sub-strategies for individual areas of IT management
- Operationalization of the strategy, e.g. via development of strategic programs, initiatives and roadmaps
By Shape IT we bundle the activities that shape the IT department and concretize the strategy. Implementation includes shaping the organizational structure and governance, conceptualizing the enterprise IT architecture, and an innovation and technology management approach.
- Trend analysis
- Evaluation of Innovation
- Development and introduction or optimization of an innovation process
- Conceptual design of demand-driven organizations
- Conceptualization of principles as a basis for the cooperation of teams, departments or even external partners
- Checking and monitoring compliance with the measures introduced
- Development of architecture principles & documentation templates (Book of Standards)
- Review of the enterprise architecture for optimization potentials
- Conceptual design of new architectures
By Operate IT we mean activities that lead to the optimization of processes and the use of existing resources at the operational level. Various sourcing approaches and process control based on best practices can increase the efficiency of employees and formerly misallocated resources can be used elsewhere in a meaningful way.
- Introduction of ITIL based service management
- Maturity analyses
- Process optimization
- Value stream analysis and design
- Development of multi-sourcing capabilities
- Supplier and partner evaluation and support in contract negotiations
- Implementation of the changed IT value chain
- Evaluation of (strategic) make or buy decisions
- Selective cost-cutting: Identification of savings potentials and cost drivers
- Implementation of measures, programs and projects for cost optimization
- Identification of digital value chains
- Benchmarking based on cost structures and adaptation
We will be happy to contact you if you would like more information on specific content or a no-obligation consultation!
Your Contact Person