We are looking for new guides for our team.
To strengthen our project management team, we are looking for an IT Project Manager (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
– Assumption of project management activities from small to large projects
– Support of our customers in all questions concerning project management
– Process consulting
– Controlling and reporting
– Escalation management
– Support in the maintenance of project documentation
– Participation, preparation and follow-up of meetings
– Maintenance of own master data (CV, project experience)
– Project team management
– Active support or implementation of acquisition
WHAT YOU BRING WITH YOU
– Completed studies
– Focus on project management
– Perfect German and good English skills
– Willingness to travel
DESIRABLE BUT NOT NECESSARY
– Several years of relevant professional experience
– Relevant certification
– Independent execution of project orders
– Proven acquisition experience
WHAT guideIT OFFERS
– An attractive and above-average salary package
– Business cell phone and if necessary Company car
– Challenging projects with renowned customers
– Flexibility: from the home office, at the customer’s site or in the office in Dortmund – you decide from where and when you work
– In our office with good public transport connections and free parking, you can expect air-conditioned workplaces, height-adjustable desks and professional equipment.
– This is also provided water, coffee, tea and fresh fruit
– Choose you own device: Before starting work you choose your own notebook and headset
– After the probationary period you can plan your career together with the management incl. Training plans, portfolio areas and career stages
– Regular events in a young and dynamic team
For reasons of better legibility, no distinction has been made between several genders. However, in any case, all genders are always equally welcome to become a guide.